My 6.6g L :D river bed tank :)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

PufferFan

AC Members
Jul 15, 2006
Hi im 16 my name is jered i was in petco today and well i had the money and i whanted to spend it :D so i did ! :p

i bought a 6.6g "bookshelf" tank and i know what i whant to do with it ... sense its not tall at all im thinking inverts would be awsome so shrimp and ummmm snails and ummm idk i need your help :)

so heres pictures of what i got so far... im thinking that i whant it to be a river bed theme so very little plants lots of rocks and wood :)

so far i has pool filter sand and a fake piece of wood that looks good :) and ummm the filter is iffy i will be upgrading it later on down the road

the heater is rated for 10g

and i have plenty of light

so heres the first pics.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Looks bigger than the 6 gallons.:confused: Nice tank though.:thm: Cherry shrimps are nice. Sparkling gouramis and Hyphessobrycon amandae make fine additions.:)

PufferFan

AC Members
Jul 15, 2006
Looks bigger than the 6 gallons.:confused: Nice tank though.:thm: Cherry shrimps are nice. Sparkling gouramis and Hyphessobrycon amandae make fine additions.:)
i know right!. i am going to look for cherry shrimp. how big do gouramis get?

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
i know right!. i am going to look for cherry shrimp. how big do gouramis get?
Sparkling gouramis should not exceed 3-4 cm.

If you live near SoCal, give Plantboy a.k.a. Mgamer20o0 a pm if you want his shrimps and plants.;)

Jun 25, 2007
The driftwood is cool. I agree, a couple of sparkling gouramis and some cherry shrimp would fit nicely in the tank.

Great job aquascaping the 10 g and 20 l!

ImAGMan

AC Members
Feb 13, 2007
Nice tank i have the same one, i didnt like the light that came with it tho so i switched it out. the button thing on the back gets old really quick :p. i love the tank tho nothing like a 2 foot long 6 gal.

tictak_07

AC Members
Feb 13, 2007
London UK
you have a very good eye for aquascaping
you shoulp be proud of your work your tanks are beautiful :)
and as usual Lupin has some good advise.
hi Lupin.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
All your tank look very nice! Love the driftwood. Nobody sells any nice driftwood around me. Lucky to find a piece once in a while that might be 6" long. That new tank would be great for shrimps and plants!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store