Aquaria Central 2007 Secret Santa Card Exchange.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Welcome to the 2007 Aquaria Central Secret Santa Card Exchange.

The festive season is creeping up on us all very quickly indeed, and as a little bit of fun and festive cheer, there will be an organized Secret Santa Christmas Card Exchange.

For those who have not heard of this before, basically, people will enter by posting, and all names will go in to a hat and pairs of people will be drawn out at random. They will send a Christmas card to the other person in their pair, all done in secret of course, until you receive yours and find out who it's from. ;)

You could be drawing someone from the other side of the world, which could also make your Christmas that little bit more special when you receive that card...

Be aware that you could be drawing someone who is not in the same country as you, so by entering this competition, you agree that you will post internationally if it is required.

To enter this competition, make a post on this thread stating that “I'm in” in BOLD and send a Personal Message (PM) to atnixon stating:
  • Your AC Member name.
  • Your full postal address including country related post marking.
Here are some important details for all to note:
  • Check when the last international postage date is with your local postage company.
  • It is up to each individual to PM your address. You will not be chased for this.
  • If under the age of 18, your parent's/guardian's permission is required to give out your postal address. By joining in, that permission is taken by Aquaria Central as being granted to you by your parent's or guardian. Aquaria Central will not be held responsible for any permission verfication or card sent.
  • Registrations will be accepted up until December 6, 2007 and your partner info will be passed onto to you within 48 hours.
So, let’s get going, have some and enjoy this together.

Last Post Dates

USA to Various
  • Asia & Pacific - December 11th
  • Australia & New Zealand - Decmeber 11th
  • Canada - December 11th
  • Caribbean - December 11th
  • Central & South America - December 4th
  • Mexico - December 11th
  • Europe - December 11th
  • Middle East - December 11th
United Kingdom to Various
  • South & Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Far East (except Japan), Australia and New Zealand - December 8th
  • USA, Canada, Japan and Eastern Europe - 10th December
  • Western Europe - 13th December
Not really found out much more about other countries so if you do not reside in the above, please post on the thread the last post days for your country to help other members...

Members in so far..

Atnixon
Cheech
Judgemax
Pinkertd
destined_love7
DangerDoll
Nolapete
Sploke
J double R
Blueiz
jpappy789
andi8721wizz
RBishop
KingOfTheDeep
Catpicklesdog
Janewalsh11
Grins
MR U
Clown-Lover
Jensons
Bluerat
Angel 0249
Jessivore
Coler
Jessicar613
Starfishplus
BRKD
Hooked Newbie
Msjinkzd
Digital
H3D
Woofy
SVF
Bettagurl
rogers138
Fishcatch22
Windandfire12
J_Chicago

Last edited:

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
I am in, sounds like fun!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
I'm in this sounds like it could be pretty cool.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store