FS: Baby Albino Bristlenose Plecos & Albino Catfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

My Fishy1

Breeder
May 17, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
I have Baby Albino Bristlenose Plecos and Albino Catfish for Sale.

Albino Bristlenose Plecos - $5.00 ea. - Size is approximately 1" - 1 1/2". I feed the plecos flake food, algae wafers and zucchini.

Albino Cafish - $2.00 ea. - Size is approximately 3/4" long. I feed the catfish flake food, black worms, algae wafers and shrimp pellets.

Both kinds of fish are available for pick up or I will ship however you prefer. If your interested please reply to the post and I will quote shipping or can arrange a pick up time. I accept money orders and Paypal. I am located in Downers Grove, IL.

Please see below for pictures.

IMG_0408.JPG IMG_0407.JPG

My Fishy1

Breeder
May 17, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Please note: I have two posts up (I have requested that the other be deleted) because the moderator combined them and now the post is confusing because it says bristlenose but when you view the post the first page shows catfish. The bristlenose pics are on page 2. I apologize for the confusion. Going forward please use this post not my other one.

Thank you.

AnnetteG

getting back to basics
Sep 24, 2007
I want a BN please!!!! Shipping will be to 77095. PM me please! I'll be at work the rest of the day today, but I'll reply tonight when I get home!

Thanks!

AnDr3w

AC Members
Apr 29, 2007
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
How many BN available?

fishie111

AC Members
Feb 5, 2007
What is the cost to ship a BN to 03766? Could it live in a 20GH with a school of 6 female bettas or would that be overstocked? Alternatively, I could do a 28G with 2 fancy goldfish.

My Fishy1

Breeder
May 17, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
I have approximately 10 more plecos left and just hached another 300+ albino catfish. Please let me know if you are interested. I am willing to negotiate with larger quantities. I ship in breather bags with heat packs for anyone interested.

AnnetteG

getting back to basics
Sep 24, 2007
ohmygosh, I just realized I never left you feedback! My little guy got here fast and in perfect health and is still doing wonderfully!

And Holy Cow, are these things prolific breeders or do you just have the magic touch? You must be playing a lot of Barry White around the fish tank. :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store