THE PLAY: Mafia #16 'Till death do we part...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
This version of mafia is called Till Death do we part....

There will originally be three mafia, and they will be able to "choose" who their partner will be. By the first night, they must PM me with up to three choices, and they will be given a spouse.

They will only be able to communicate with their respective partner, outside of the thread.I suggest that you communicate off site , via a private messenger.
You will need to send me a pm, before the first night fall, with your choice of spouse.( up to three choices please, in case one is un-available, first come first serve. )
I do not recommend choosing an obvious partner.

The first two days will be 48 hours, and after that by vote, we can switch to 24 hours.

The game ends, when the mafia out number the innocent, or all of the mafia are dead, or give up.
I suggest you use the "invisible option under your User Cp", If you need any assistance in finding this, please let me know.

The power roles:

The preacher, basically plays the role of the doctor. He has the ability, to protect from Hits, and, if he chooses, on the first night, someone from being a chosen spouse.He may not protect himself.

The divorce attorney: This person has basically the same role as the vigilante, except, he also has the power to annul one marriage, but he has to PM me with his possible choices, on the same night as the mafia choose their spouses. he also has one renegade "divorce" that he may use at his/her discretion throughout the game.

One random innocent Will be granted an "affair", they can Pm me their choice of player, and be granted any privileged Information about their chosen person, If the result is mafia, they will learn nothing about their choices spouse.

The counselor: Is basically your detective, ..he chooses who he wants to " council" he gets three sessions, and will get a bonus session, if a mafia is killed the first night.
If the counselor finds the Preacher, they can then communicate outside of the thread. and receive one special "annulment".(death to the person they so choose.)

The judge: This person, has the deciding vote, in the event of a tie. he can not reveal his role, at any time, or he will die. If there is a tie, I will PM this person, and It will be up to them.

the mafia will get a hit On the second, third and fourth nights. All three mafia will pm me with a hit, and investigation, they will either get, a hit, an investigation, or nothing. no one mafia couple can get both.

The mafia, will get a hit on EVERY game night, after the 6th night(if the game goes that long.)
On the second game night, one chosen mafia "spouse" can "throw the bouquet" and if the person they chose is an innocent, they will then become mafia, and able, if they survive the following night, to choose a spouse.If the person they chose is already mafia, this event, will become null and void.
On the third game night, The innocents will add a number from 1-4 on their vote, this will give one mafia "family" an adopted child. This child is now the innocents snitch. The child, CAN NOT NAME his parents, although, they can "hint" at who their new family is.

Most of the other rules shall remain the same, no proving your innocence by My PM, you must vote, or Die a UD, and NO no-one votes accepted on the first night.

Please Vote In bold
If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.

. Do not put your vote in your signature.

Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

The priority of night time happenings is:

Lynch
special events:, annulments, marriages,divorces, adoptions ect.
mafia hit
untimely deaths

Do not post in the thread that you want to quit, or you will die. no exceptions.

You must vote each game day,but you cannot vote for No One. If you fail to vote, you will die an untimely death.

Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

Do not edit your posts!

NO AFTER DEATH POSTS!

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. IN THE GAME. Do not take anything personally or make ANY personal attacks."

TOTAL POSSIBLE MAFIA:9, The snitch will be considered mafia, when he is assigned his family.

You will be sent any special requirements for your role, with your PM.

You may say anything in the game(unless otherwise instructed), you can not prove it by my pm.

First night will be 48 hours. It will fall Tues Nov 13th @ 8PM.

As the crowd rushes out of the church, DD wonders why it had to be her wedding day.
MEE-MEE has closed up her shop. She has decided to leave town for a little while, things have been to crazy, and after Watching DD's heart break, she has decided it was enough.
Zs has decided to leave town also, unfortunately, with everything else going on, the towns labor force has been lax about the road...Poor Z now lays unconscious, severely burned and in a coma In Ac generl hospital.
As Judge is freed from her explosive situation, there are a few people who slink out the back of the church, they saw what they wanted.
Bala watches as the townspeople settle down, and head back to their homes. He wonders why, why the mafia just don't leave his simple town alone?Dawn breaks, Its a new day, bala hopes that the town can survive this springs rush to the alter.

Spring is here
The sky is blue
Birds all sing
As if they knew
Today's the day
We'll say I do
And we'll never be lonely anymore

The players:

Charlie
Blue
Rbishop
Lady G
Jo
Hooked Newbie
Ice
DangerDoll
Clownlover
Liz
Kuhliloach
Jpappy
AkaPaul
Atnixon
Sploke
DCJ
JohnLarson
Plantling

GAME ON...

Last edited:

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Hey little sister what have you done
Hey little sister who's the only one
Hey little sister who's your superman
Hey little sister who's the one you want
Hey little sister shot gun!

It's a nice day to start again
It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again.

Hey little sister what have you done
Hey little sister who's the only one
I've been away for so long
I've been away for so long
I let you go for so long

Take me back home
There is nothin' fair in this world
There is nothin' safe in this world
And there's nothin' sure in this world
And there's nothin' pure in this world
Look for something left in this world
Start again
Come on

:devil:

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
To role play or not to role play: that is the question.

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?

If it matters, your very good at it. I am sure all of us enjoyed reading it.

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
JL is roleplaying and not invisible...hes CLEARLY mafia. :D

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
Charlie walks into his agents office, trying to reign in his anger. "The sharks were spitting bees at me!!!"
"I know Charlie, but the director didn't think the stunt looked dangerous enough with ordinary sharks."
"Are you kidding me??? I almost got stung. Those bees chased me for a mile. I almost ran out of gas."
"Don't worry Charlie, I've got it all figured out. Tomorrow we are gonna reshoot the scene, but this time you will be on fire, so the bees won't be able to sting you"
"What!!! Reshoot the scence???? Bee spitting sharks aren't dangerous enough??? Now you wanna light me on fire???"
"Yes Charlie, it's in the contract"
"Oh Brother. I need a new agent"

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com