coraline growth & clownfish talking ? lol

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

david123

Love it !
May 6, 2007
Preston, Lancashire, England
whats the best way to get the coraline to grow and how long does it take - i already have quite a lot in my tnk but would like more. since i put the rocks in with the coraline already on , it doesnt appear to have grown?

cheers

p.s - has anyone ever heard their clownfish making a clicking noise? - with the powerheads turned off my tank is very very quiet and every now and then i see the clowns near the surface and can hear them clicking (kind off like talking to each other??????)

lol - im mental - oh no !:help:

jowek7

AC Members
Jul 11, 2007
purpal up. i used it and you could see some after a few days. every time i add it more and more growes so i give it good reviews. but you cant over do it b/c i herd it will make bad alge to grow. so just add as much as it says and test your water offen.

Catpicklesdog

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Feb 25, 2007
Telford, UK
Real Name
Alison
whats the best way to get the coraline to grow and how long does it take - i already have quite a lot in my tnk but would like more. since i put the rocks in with the coraline already on , it doesnt appear to have grown?

cheers

p.s - has anyone ever heard their clownfish making a clicking noise? - with the powerheads turned off my tank is very very quiet and every now and then i see the clowns near the surface and can hear them clicking (kind off like talking to each other??????)

lol - im mental - oh no !:help:
Never heard clowns do it but my Banggais do. Frightened the life out of me when I first heard it.

archer772

AC Members
Apr 20, 2006
Caro Michigan
I wont say purple up doesnt work but just keeping your calcium, alkalinity and magnesium levels right will get the coraline algea growing

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store