ICH HELP!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

D-Fisher

Registered Member
Nov 15, 2007
So I didn't have a quarintine tank and I brought a new fish home that brought Ich with it! The fish was only in the tank for 2 days though. Anyways so I now have all of my fish in a hospital tank in a malachite green solution and Im wondering if my snails and crabs can have ich in a life cycle stage and possibly pass it back to my fish when they are ready to go back into the display tank? Thanks for the help!

D-Fisher

Registered Member
Nov 15, 2007
Thanks Grins!

I figured that much from reading about all of the other people going through this... I'm just wondering what to do about the snails and crabs because they can't go in the formalin malachite water and I'm not sure if they will harbour the invasive ich!

ANYONE reading this PLEASE suggest a QT tank to everyone you know starting up! Why doesn't the fish store do this? It only makes them more money in the end anyways!

PS you did 6 weeks right? and that was long enough for them to cycle through and go away? (I was spying on your other post somewhere)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store