Mafia 17: Vampires

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
1) use thread information only. [Being invisible* is great, I encourage it. Teams need to figure out how they will communicate, if you're invisible, PMs should be OK. I've also used AIM and Yahoo messenger w/ e-mails. whatever your team wants to do.]

2) You can't use my PMs as evidence

3) Be polite... yes, you're trying to eliminate other players, but you don't have to call them a doofus to do so.

3a) If you feel someone is violating rule number 3... don't quit. PM me and I will discuss the situation with the offender.

3b) don't say your going to quit as a tactic... YOU WILL BE KILLED OFF AND YOUR ROLE REVEALED.

4) Role rules are posted below. I've made an effort to keep things simple, yet entertaining,

5) If you have any questions, PM me.

6) Have fun and participate

7) IF YOU DO NOT VOTE IN THE DAY/NIGHT CYCLE YOU DIE NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL BE MISSING THAT MUCH TIME THEN DON'T JOIN. YOU CAN NOT VOTE NO ONE AT ANYTIME

8) Game ends when the villagers kill the lead vampire or the vampires outnumber the villagers.

You are a Villager. You are afraid of the vampires, but realize that you, as a group can overcome them. They are vulnerable in their human form and the town, each day will vote to lynch someone. Hopefully, you lynch a vampire.

You are the Priest. Each night, you may pray for the safe delivery of a fellow villager. Your faith is such that the saints will prevent that villager from being killed or turned by the forces of darkness. You can stop human actions though, lynchings or the hunters shot. You are selfless and will not be able to pray for yourself. Your power isn't stronger then the Lead Vampires though so you can't stop the 1st 2 turns of the 1st 2 nights, if they are the ones protected they still become vampires.You may be turned in the 1st 2 nights but you will keep your role and work for the Vampires.

You are the Seer. Each night you may use candles, the bones of small animals, and various rituals to consult with the spirits to find evil in your village. The information you are provided only indicates the presence or absence of evil. Nothing more specific. You may communicate with the HUNTER if you find them through investigations.

You are the Hunter. Long ago, your grandfather told tales of a similar event in this very same village. After the villagers' victory, he crafted a single silver arrow. You may fire this arrow one time. It is however still an arrow and your skill will ensure the death of whomever it hits, hopefully a Vampire. You may communicate with the SEER if they find you through investigations.

You are a Vampire. You are a force of darkness that delights in the stalk and the kill. Your fellow vampires are XXX, etc. You may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals. Each night, you will decide on a villager to stalk and kill/ try to turn.The game starts off with just 2 Vampires the Lead and 1 person of his choosing then the LV will choose a person to turn for the 1st 2 nights of which nothing can stop this choice.

You are the Lead Vampire. You are the leader of this group of vampires. Your fellow vampires are XXX, etc. You may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals. Each night, you will decide on a villager to stalk and kill.The 1st 2 nights are automatic turns nothing can stop this from that point on it becomes a 50/50 chance at death or a turn(who now works for you and may not communicate this fact to anyone else). If you are killed the game ends and all the vampires you turned are returned to innocence. You will start out with YOU and 1 person of your choice at game start. IF you choose the HUNTER,SEER or PRIEST in the 1st 2 days they keep their roles but work for the Vampires.

The Lead Vampire will show as innocent the 1st 2 days/nights. He also has the ability to switch 1 time positions with someone on his team.

The LV needs to send in his choice for a turn at day start, if the Villagers lynch this person the LV loses a chance at a free Lesser vampire. This is only for the 1st 2 days. After the 1st 2 days everything can be sent in as normal.

If the top vote getter is protected by the Priest the 2nd vote getter is lynched instead.

Here's my order of events:

Kidnapping

Lynching

Vampire Bite

Hunter

Seer

So if the vampires BITE the hunter... no shot. The priests protection ONLY blocks vampire bites after the 2nd day.

To vote please bold

I vote to stick a stake into ......

Players

Blue
Rbishop
Andi872
Joander
Jpappy
Charlie Stubbs
JudgeMax
Dangerdoll
Plantling
Kuhli
Malbri
Atnixon
Hooked Newbie
JohnLarson
Fungi
Lady G
Clown Lover
KOTD

Last edited:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Quick..grab the garlic!!!!!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Its 1492, the AC News headlines are all about some dude named Columbus who planned on sailing his ships off the side of the planet. One townsperson was overheard mumbling, **** Daredevils they'll do anything for thrills. I bet one day someone will invent all kinds of extreme sports.

On the back page hidden among the advertisements is a story about another body found. Two holes in the neck and sucked dry, the heart was missing.

Game ON!

Nightfall will be at 8 PM EST Monday 19th

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
I'm excited.. I haven't played this format before.. Do we have a priest.. hand out the holy water man..

I've got a couple of wooden stakes (silver doesn't work Fungi), garlic and a large crucifix around my neck..

Who hooo...

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
wow, thanks for the link, Ice... it's sure to help. Vampire is my favorite out of the Mafia games.
*DD packs all her wooden stakes in her knapsack that she brings with her everywhere*

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Hey, thanks for including me in the sign up. I had to work day shift today so I wasn't here, of coarse I wanted in!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store