Krib Tank, Crib Mates, and Can I Cure My Krib

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishNMusic

AC Members
May 10, 2003
Visit site
I have a 30 gallon tank setup With Caves From End To End Its Nearly all caves with a Few plants is this Good For Krib Breeding or not. Also How many Kribs Could I fit In there with some Dither Fish, also what would be a good dither fish. Finnaly My Krib has a hole or a cold sore of somesort on hs lips, but only on his lips can anyone help me cure him before he dies, the fish besides that is a little skinny but otherwise healthy he avoided the net when I transported to the other side of the tank.

Thank You

scott

AC Members
Mar 12, 2003
Georgia
Visit site
Sounds like a good set up. I would just keep one pair of kribs and some dithers, lots of choices there, maybe some nice serpae or lemon tetras? As far as the disease I don't know, sorry.

FishNMusic

AC Members
May 10, 2003
Visit site
Thank you

I Just Wanted to confirm The Idea with someone. Also My Kribs Are really shy and will rarely come out from the hidding spot is this a sign of breeding?

scott

AC Members
Mar 12, 2003
Georgia
Visit site
Either that or a sign that they are just shy and need some dithers to encourage them to come out. If they see a schooling fish out in the open they will think it is safe to come out. Personally I would think the later as you would probably see some wiggling and chasing if they were breeding, but you never know.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store