10 gal nano

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

guitarkev13

help the cause donate to EZLN
Jun 17, 2007
just finished cycling my new 10 gal and i found a rock covered in shroom polyps and they threw in a wild caught ocelliarus clownfish for free :)
i made shure he would eat dead pellet food before i left the store and picked the one that ate the most he is about 3/4 to 1 inch long as of now.
i count 11 heads on the shrooms but there might be more.
gona let that stuff stay in the tank for a while before getting anything else

2nd day of having the shrooms and they are already spreading to another rock SO EXCITED :headbang2:

using overflow filtration with live rock and some bactierial media crammed in there. 20 watts of 50/50 actinic lighting. and a powerhead for current.

im currently feeding the shrooms freeze dried phytoplankton. is there anything wrong with that? or is something better to use?

10 gal tank journal 001.jpg 10 gal tank journal 006.jpg 10 gal tank journal 004.jpg 10 gal tank journal 002.jpg

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
awesome, nice start.

guitarkev13

help the cause donate to EZLN
Jun 17, 2007
the fish had been at the LFS for 2 weeks at least they hadnt goten any more for a while. fish was QTd before added to the display tank they had them in. i know because i helped them put them in when they got the shipment and corals came for someone elses tank that had gave them to the store and i got them from there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store