OMG OMG!!!!! My grandpa albino cory!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cdawson

AC Members
Jan 6, 2003
Vancouver BC
Visit site
My girlfriend walked into my fishroom to find our oldest albino cory on the floor. He was still breathing but a little dried out w/ red streaks on him. I added stress coat to the q-tine tank. Should he be ok.

thom336

AC Members
Dec 17, 2002
Im not sure the exact figures, but I read somewhere the amount of time that a goldfish could spend out of water without causing themselves too much harm. I was quite amazed...

Pootspete

AC Members
Jul 26, 2001
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
members.tripod.com
I mean, sometimes I see my cories dart to the top and back down. So, maybe he just kept going.
Happened to me one day, but fortunatly I was in the room when it happened. I just had a small space for an opening, and that one cory found it when he darted up for a gulp of air, and went into orbit.

mrbigisbudgood

AC Members
Jun 17, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
Originally posted by NJ Devils Fan
Well, maybe he misjudged the top of the water. I mean, sometimes I see my cories dart to the top and back down. So, maybe he just kept going. ;)
Mine do the same thing but they've never ejected themselves from the tank. Y'all got me worried now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store