!$%#@ What does NOT belong in this photo?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Which is part of the problem with finding marine pests. They hide so extordinarily well at times. If you look at the right top corner of the photo...go down an inch and over an inch...see that pink rounded rectangle next to the mouth? Red Planaria..a very bad flatworm.

EDIT; You can see them in other places as well but not as easily. There is one in the center about 1/2" from bottom wrapped around one of the tentacles.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Which is part of the problem with finding marine pests. They hide so extordinarily well at times. If you look at the right top corner of the photo...go down an inch and over an inch...see that pink rounded rectangle next to the mouth? Red Planaria..a very bad flatworm.

EDIT; You can see them in other places as well but not as easily. There is one in the center about 1/2" from bottom wrapped around one of the tentacles.
This one marked in red circle, Grins?

flatworm2.JPG

OldManOfTheSea

AC Members
Mar 21, 2007
Hillsborough NC

Young lady, I think that I see something, but the photo really isn't all that clear to tell for sure. It might be my failing eye sight, but honestly, the photo needs to be more into focus. :grinyes:

Buddy

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Young lady, I think that I see something, but the photo really isn't all that clear to tell for sure. It might be my failing eye sight, but honestly, the photo needs to be more into focus. :grinyes:

Buddy
Didn't my stylish red circle help at all?:help:

OldManOfTheSea

AC Members
Mar 21, 2007
Hillsborough NC
Lupin, I was typing my response and while doing so you post just before me. Im a very slow typist and there be nothing that I can do about it, just one good thing thou, is that im lucky I not have to make my living as a secretary for I would need to be beautiful in order to get by. I was however looking right at that area seeing something, just not knew for sure what I was viewing there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store