Naso Tang is black

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

alexuta

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
My Naso Tang turns black Y?

alexuta

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
Thanks Grins for answer.
No was not it's nght color. It's night color is kind of black with white spots very nice camo. It was a very black color but just for 15min. Now is back in it's original grey color. I don't know why. You might be right stresed but why. Because i let it alon at home? for 2h?
I don't knw.

alexuta

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
Might be a reason. But, why, you try to make me buy now a new and big tank???

alexuta

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
I wish i do that too but...i want to see how this thing is goin on first and after that i'll see. Speakin' of the large tank, can i have your suggestion? I've seen a 75gal @ 500CAD including the stand (cabinet w/ double door). It's tooooo much?

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I bet you can do better, especially if you look at used tanks in your area. And remember, you'll need bigger than 75g for that Naso and probably the Blue Hippo. Sincerely, if you're not sure you're going to upgrade before long I'd consider trading them back to the store.

alexuta

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
I was thinkink for 100+ too, but i'll wait to see how is this goin' on. I am not goin' to trade them, i'd rather get a large tank. Another thing these guys here they don't trade live stock. Here is not in states...
Thanks for help Grins.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store