Aqua Traders??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
Last edited:

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
well, how fast was the shipping and do you know where they are located???
thanks.

Miss my puffer

AC Members
Oct 26, 2003
michigan
Visit site
I bought a metal halide system and a couple of hang on back refugiums with lights to go with them. The only problem I had was the legs to put the lights on all had to be modified. It wasn't hard, just cut off some extra plastic. Been happy with the purchases so far, don't remember how long it took them to ship the stuff.

archer772

AC Members
Apr 20, 2006
Caro Michigan
I bought one of there T-5 lights and the bulbs were junk as far as I am concerned and one burned out within a month and the ballast went bad in about 9 months. I have also read that it is not unheard of to have them catch fire. Try doing a search for Odyssea lights and see what you come up with, I dont think it will be good. JMHO

Rewd

AC Members
Oct 19, 2007
Joizey
I bought a metal halide system and a couple of hang on back refugiums with lights to go with them. The only problem I had was the legs to put the lights on all had to be modified. It wasn't hard, just cut off some extra plastic. Been happy with the purchases so far, don't remember how long it took them to ship the stuff.
Same experience for me. although I bought my lights knowing they had to be modified before they would be truly useful.

Great otherwise and saved me a lot of money. In the end I got a 700 watt metal halide (2x250)/PC(4x50)/moonlight setup for less then $500 with a ballast replacement (IceCaps).

dmjordan

AC Members
Apr 10, 2007
columbia, md
if you look their lighting systems are not UL Listed. their items are buyer beware. some people have had no problems at all and others have had electrical problems, fires, ballasts or bulbs burn out quickly, etc. the mh bulbs are not the best and have a very low PAR.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store