Mafia Games....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Haven't received any PM's, better after searching all the threads this weekend, I have tallied the following....

Zsand...wants to mod a game...but no solid input as to when

charlie... wants to do a comic book hero one, early in the new year

joander... wants to mod one

swayde...wants to mod one

mad...will take #22

jpap...wants to mod one

Since I don't see definite dates selected or game numbers, I'll run #19, (sign up being posted), a 50/50 game like #15.

For you planning...it usually takes 6-11 days for a game to play out.

I can run one over the holiday period with extended days if enough are interested.

Please PM me what Number game you want to be put down for and a brief idea of the game so I can make a post about it.

Not sure what to do about the UDs....though the ones that are repetitive shouldn't even be allowed to start, IMO.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
I will take number 24, and try my hand again, at something much simpler, I will have plenty of time then! I promise, not to kill anyone off early, lmao!

I think it should go to a vote or poll, about what should happen to constant UD's. whether it be, a probation period, one game, no ud's you are allowed so sign up for the next, and that if you UD, without a legit reason, and PM to the mod, you get a one game penalty, ect, ..

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I will take number 24, and try my hand again, at something much simpler, I will have plenty of time then! I promise, not to kill anyone off early, lmao!
maybe you could just slip who the evils are:perv:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
#19 rbishop

#22 Madcrawdad

#24 judgemax

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
actually I meant 23, lol, The one after Mad..lol

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
:silly:

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky

I think it should go to a vote or poll, about what should happen to constant UD's. whether it be, a probation period, one game, no ud's you are allowed so sign up for the next, and that if you UD, without a legit reason, and PM to the mod, you get a one game penalty, ect, ..

and a rule is needed where you cannot vote for yourself, thats a rediculous thing...

Niko

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store