Mafia #19 50/50

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Mafia #15 – 50/50 -- The Play

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day, everyone in the town (including mafia) can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

a. You must vote each day,but you cannot vote for No One. If you fail to vote, you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold, I retract my vote on XXX, and vote to Lynch YYY....

c. Do not put your vote in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Town Lynch
Mafia or Innocent Hit
Untimely Deaths

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use the random generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

3) If you do not vote daily, then you will pass away from some strange (probably embarrassing) illness that I will give you.

4) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

5) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

7) The Mafia win, when they outnumber the Innocents, after night #4 or later events.

8) The Innocents win if they lynch all the Mafia.

9) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

10) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

11) Do not edit your posts!

12) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS!

The players are the Townies in the great City of ACville.

Half of them are Innocents; half of them are Mafia.

Three of the Innocent Townies can communicate with each other.

Three of the Mafia Townies can communicate with each other.

All Townies will vote each Game Day, to Lynch one of the Townies, in hopes of killing a Mafia. Do not get led astray. :grinno:

On Game Night #2 and #4, the three Mafia that can communicate with one another, will select someone to hit.

On Game Night #3 and #4, the three Innocents that can communicate with one another, will select someone to hit.

Bala will make several appearances, at odd times....possibly doing some of the following:

--granting one Innocent and one Mafia an investigation
--granting one Innocent and one Mafia the ability to protect someone
--granting a Townie the choice of switching sides.
--just making a funny remark, that someone will blow up into a plot.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. IN THE GAME. Do not take anything personally or make ANY personal attacks."

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
the Players...

judge
lady
niko
DD
wesley
blue
jpap
plant
malbri
swayde
andi
beth
jl66
deputy

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
yay! time to play, i thought I was going to die, waiting to post in a mafia game thread!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Game On.....

Nightfall for Game Day One is at 8 PM EST Thursday, 12/06...

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
lmao, didn't say game on did it?..

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
I vote to lynch JL, cause he just sat there watching and let me post, before the game started, roflmao! there, now I don't even have the shakes!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
ok, well, i bought my tree today, so I am digging out decorations, so I will be in and out!

Malbri

User
Dec 11, 2006
lol, I just got on and saw a pm from rbishop, and im thinking "Uh oh, im in troouuubllle"
But it was just for this, which was a relief

andi872

Purple is my signature color
Nov 12, 2007
Warner Robins, GA
Yaay and it starts again

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store