A New Wrasse

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Almondsaz

AC Members
May 26, 2007
I was at the LFS today and saw new fish come in on Sat and was told that the owner was going to buy all the Hawaiian Flasher Wrasses that they just got in....boy was I disappointed. Today I found out that he only took one of them, so.......I had to bring this guy home. It is a pain being such a wrasse fanatic. Let me know what you think and no I did not touch up the photograph - he is still acclimating.

Flasher Wrasse.jpg

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
He is an amazing looking fish.

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
What a beauty! I am tempted to get a wrasse now. Although the ones at my LFS never look that good.

Almondsaz

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Thank you all for your kind comments...I have waited and waited until I find the ones I want, so in that regard it makes finding them all the more fun. I am fortunate that my LFS's get great fish - not the cheapest...but it isn't that I am buying a lot anyway.

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
Man that's a pretty fish! I went to pick my new four line wrasse today and it had arrived DOA.
So I decided not to buy it:D
Cool fish!!
Robbie

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Man every time I see one of your new purchases you make me want to go steal Robbie's tank more and more just so I can go into the fish store saying.. I'll take one of those, one of those and order everything Almond has bought, and one of those... LOL

Absolutely Beautiful Fish.. Expect LOTS of picies..

Almondsaz

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Grins won't talk to me once I get my next shipment...promises to be some beautiful ric's....really bright colors from Bali. I hope they turn out nice. Will try some zoas as well. Thanks all.

And CLOWN....I want Robbie's tank as well, man could ya go nuts buying all sorts of great stuff!

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
Hee hee. I just wish I could afford to stock it....
Robbie

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store