Silly Clown and Hammer

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bowser7of9

Bowser
Nov 16, 2007
Victoria, BC Canada
Both my clowns, Burt and Ernie, have been trying to host with my Hammer. Any problems with this? For the hammer or the 2 silly fish?

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
I wouldn't think so.. One of mine is hosting in a colt coral right now..

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
I'm not sure which I giggled more at, the clowns hosting odd things or the names we come up with for fish. hehe.

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
I don't see any problem. Just keep an eye on the coral and match sure the fish aren't loving it too much.

Ooo we need pictures now too!

So which one is the lady? Burt or Ernie?

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
I'm not sure which I giggled more at, the clowns hosting odd things or the names we come up with for fish. hehe.
I vote clowns hosting to odd things. I will never get the picture out of my head of a clown hosting to my friend's large snail. I believe it was an extremely large turbo that had a nice patch of thick filamentous algae growing on its shell. Talk about a mobile home!

And bowser7of9, don't be surprised if your clowns decide to change hosts one day. From what I have seen clowns usually host to one or more thing in their lifetime.

bowser7of9

Bowser
Nov 16, 2007
Victoria, BC Canada
It's night now, in the tank anyway, and with the moon lights it's romantic for Ernie, still trying to be with his hammer. The hammer has retreated for the night but he is still trying.

I'll post pics tomorrow.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
I don't see any problem. Just keep an eye on the coral and match sure the fish aren't loving it too much.
What happens when a fish loves the hammer too much?:confused: :lipssealedsmilie:
So which one is the lady? Burt or Ernie?
I'd love to know as well.:perv:

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Hey be nice.. My clowns are lenny and squiggy.. and one is a girl.. But when I got them they were the same size and had no clue who would come out on top so to speak.. LOL

Morel

AC Members
Nov 29, 2002
My Clowns are "frick and Frak"

We never really did decide which one is which.. lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store