Mafia #20 Sign Up....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Swayde will not be able to take this one....

I can run another one, if folks want to sign up so it will be over before the holidays; also waiting to hear from clown-lover if he has time...

But you can go ahead and sign up now.....

Swayde

AC Members
Mar 12, 2007
Florida
Have fun guys =) It was embarrassing for me how little time I was able to spend in the last game, and I've got more things planned and committed to already IRL for the next couple of weeks than I did for the past 2 weeks. So needless to say, I'll be sitting this next game or 2 out for sure. Hopefully after Christmas and New Year's I'll have more free time available to mod my game and get back into playing.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
I have a Pirate Themed game that I am working on and let Bob read it to see if it made sense before I posted it for everyone else. Its based off of Black Beard and the Carribean with some different twists that the normal mafia setup.

I think it will be fun but I wouldn't even be able to start the game until saturday. But I think it would be a blast. Once I get the notes back from RB, make a few changes I'll post the setup here.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Fancy your self as the "Black Beardess" do you??

BTW I do plan on running it completely random.. I promise not to fudge anything. The thing is that we'll need a minimum of 16 players just due to the special rolls etc. But I would like to have about 20.

And with the impending holidays we would have to accomodate for time off for bad behavior etc. :D

andi872

Purple is my signature color
Nov 12, 2007
Warner Robins, GA
Sorry guys I wish I had the time :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store