Hubby is gona think I have lost my mind (snail Jello)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

andi872

Purple is my signature color
Nov 12, 2007
Warner Robins, GA
I just made my first batch of snail jello....ok I know I have the AC bug bad when I start cooking for them...It was so easy

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
and they love it! I am working on a post of a bunch of recipes for snails including trail mix, cookies, biscuits, fruit snacks, and jello....keep your eye out for it!

destined_love7

Aquariaholic
Sep 27, 2007
LOL. I brought some snails to my bosses today and they flipped. Then I told them about jello and all the things that they eat. They really did think I was just messing with them. So now I have to give up some of mine so they'll believe me!

andi872

Nov 12, 2007
Warner Robins, GA
ok now that I have made them what is the best way to store them?

andi872

Nov 12, 2007
Warner Robins, GA
thank you

andi872

Nov 12, 2007
Warner Robins, GA
how often can they have this....is there any one in the mid ga area that would like some there is no way they are going to eat this in 1 month

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I feed it to mine a couple times a week. and FYI, my hubby thinks I am crazy as well. If you stick them in the freezer, they sink better if you defrost before dropping them in the tank (i just sit mine out for a couple minutes). They last longer than a month, but I am uncertain, you could do the sniff test after a month and see how they do.

andi872

Nov 12, 2007
Warner Robins, GA
well i put some in the tank and moved my mystry snail to it and she just left it there, how long can it sit in the tank?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store