Help me aqua scape my tank plz!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Coral Keeper

AC Members
Aug 24, 2007
West Sacramento, CA
Can anyone help me aqua scape my tank plz? Tell me where to move the plants and stuff. Or should i just leave it how it is? This is my stock list. Fish:1 baby Angel fish, 1 male Gold fish, 2 C. trilineatus, and 1 male and 1 female Mosquito fish. Inverts:Ramshorns snails, Pond snails, and Malaysian Trumpet Snails. Plants:Micro sword, Frog bit, Banana plant, Java fern, Anicharis, Cryptocoryne wendtii ''green'', Hair grass, Anubias barteri barteri, Anubias barteri nana, Java moss, Hygrophila polysperma, Hygrophila corymbosa, and another diff kind of Micro sword.
Here is a pic of the tank. It is a 25 gallon high. Its going 50 watts over it and i add dry ferts every week and i have a DIY CO2 system.

OldMan1947

OldMan
Mar 24, 2005
Central Illinois
With the anubias off to the right side and the stemplants off to the left, it forms a rather nice bracketing effect. The java ferns will get much bigger with adequate light so might crowd the center a bit but right now it is looking good for a new planting. Good proportions and nice variation in plant textures, heights and even a good variation in the green tones. I think I'd let it grow and see if anything needs to move when it gets bigger.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store