Mixing False Percula Clowns

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

hondamx

AC Members
Jul 1, 2006
I have a question about mixing color variations of false percula clowns. If I get a misbar false percula and a black and white false percula, would they pair up? Or at least not kill each other? I know you shouldn't mix different species but I could not find anything on mixing color variations. Thanks

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
i have different color variations. the "normal" false percula and a black and white and they are buddies, never separate. I got them a year apart, I do believe.

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
they are the same species. no problem as long as they are both sexless juviniles. Or at least one is more dominent. the color morphs dont matter, just the size. Do you already have one? hwo big is it and how long have you had it? If you are buying two new ones your best bet is getting two that are still tiny; the smallest you can find.

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
I have a false perc. and bought a true perc but it got sucked down my overflow. They seem fine, Now I have the same false perc w/ two juvi black and whites, All get along and all host to my carpet anemone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store