PICS PICS PICS saltwater fish pics with some inverts PICS PICS PICS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ersico

AC Members
Oct 27, 2007
cayce, SC
thanks, i loved your porcelain pic i saw a while back and i finally got a good shot of mine. its the 4th shot....i caught him at folly beach, sc . he has nearly quadrupled in size, was about a lil less than a quarter of an inch and is now bout 3/4 inch.

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
thanks, i loved your porcelain pic i saw a while back and i finally got a good shot of mine. its the 4th shot....i caught him at folly beach, sc . he has nearly quadrupled in size, was about a lil less than a quarter of an inch and is now bout 3/4 inch.
Thanks. How long have the mantis and the goby been living together?

ersico

AC Members
Oct 27, 2007
cayce, SC
oh, its an orange spiny lobster, its been with the lawnmower and jawfish and fether blenny for about a year or so now. i keep the lobster really well fed on quid/ clams/ pellets, seaweed. but he really never bothers anyone, not even the blue shrimp or other fishes....when he gets some more size to him he will get to the 72 gallon. but for the time being hes thriving in the smaller tank

ersico

AC Members
Oct 27, 2007
cayce, SC
its ok. its funny though cause i want a peacock, i just have to prepare more for one and to get another established setup.....so hopefully within the next 6 months. :)

Sarra

AC Members
Dec 8, 2007
Yay! Inverts make me happy. :D I wouldn't have any fish at all, except my friend had some bumblebee gobies she couldn't care for anymore (wanted to ditch her aquarium).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store