11-16 first surgery, 12-21 second surgery

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

unbeatablec

Lives in Michigan
I have been gone for a while due to surgery on both my feet. My sinus tarsi's collapsed, and I havnt been athletic in 3 years, I am on the edge of obesity, but since my feet are fixed that is all about to change, I can go back to doing what I used to!

www.hyperpronation.com

Above is what surgery had!

PS my dad bought me a early xmas gift, which happened to be a 11" long silver arowana!

unbeatablec

Lives in Michigan
pronation can be corrected with inserts in the shoe. Past that I havent studied it into further detail since I cannot train that area
It can't because the pronation is caused by undergrowth of the bone, and a sinus tarsi implant is the only solution, because shoe inserts are painful and don't permanently correct it.

unbeatablec

Lives in Michigan
Yeah, my case was severe. It is hyper pronation, where the sinus tarsi space is completely collapsed. Click the link, it explains everything, and that doctor graham did my surgery

bluerat

im a girl ... not a dude
Oct 7, 2006
hampshire, uk
good for you unbe. keep your chin up mate and do as the docs tell you so you mend well and above all keep smiling

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store