Plant bushels, endlers and shrimp!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
Ok my tanks are over stocked and I need some books next semester for my crazy load of 4 science classes and weight lifting. lol. so i like to offer u guys some of my stuff.

I have some ludwigia palustris that I couldn't cut down to trim because its just too beautiful to seperate. so instead I would be selling these plant bushels. I will be selling them as at least 3 individual stems but has beatifully branched out into at least 10-18 stems that can be seperated and replanted.
note these have roots and are ready to plant instead of just trimings.

a picture of the entire pack
as u can see its pretty big and they are rooted an all

here is one portion for $8

Then I also have some of these plants
Rotala rotundifolia 6 stems for $5
rotala walichii 6stems for $5
java moss soft ball $3

Shipping for plants is for $6 and $1.75 for heat packs.

I also have a breeding group of endlers of around 20-25 peacock endler adults, juvs, and fry. The entire group for $32 shipped with styrofoam insulation and heat pack of 40+ hours

Heres a close up of an adult male

Also I have some Red cherry shrimps for sale. They are very red and to show u the potential, here is the orginal female shrimp I breed my entire colony from.

25 shrimp for $30 shipped with heat pack and insulation.

Sorry for all the pictures but I am a firm believer in see before u buy. There will be combined shipping when more than one packaged is bought to save on shipping.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
Heres a little better pick of the male to show. They are 100% pure! I only breed endlers and never guppies!

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
Shrimp are sold out for the moment. Will update when more is avaliable.Only one package left for the fishes.

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
ok thanks guys. I'm all sold out. This will help me buy books for next semester.

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
I do but of different kinds. N class black bar, flametails and some wild type mix. But for the moment I'm out of boxes and so is my post office. I may be able to ship again in a week.

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
Back in service! The endlers above are the ones I have, the last type is the blue ring center peacock class N. They are the wild type meaning its not a strain. Although I will be giving the peacock, in the past they threw out flamtails, snakes chest, double red chest and top blue swords.

Like these

These are my blackbars

They will be in groups of 15-20 with mostly adults with an even ratio of males to females. will throw in some fry and juvs.

Each pacakge will be $32 shipped with sytrofoam packaging, breather bags, and heat packs.

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
Sorry typo, its 20-25 for 32 shipped.

And pms replyed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store