MAFIA 22: Who is who?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
1) use thread information only. [Being invisible* is great, I encourage it. Teams need to figure out how they will communicate, if you're invisible, PMs should be OK. I've also used AIM and Yahoo messenger w/ e-mails. whatever your team wants to do.]

2) You can't use my PMs as evidence

3) Be polite... yes, you're trying to eliminate other players, but you don't have to call them a doofus to do so.

3a) If you feel someone is violating rule number 3... don't quit. PM me and I will discuss the situation with the offender.

3b) don't say your going to quit as a tactic... YOU WILL BE KILLED OFF AND YOUR ROLE REVEALED.

4) Role rules are posted below. I've made an effort to keep things simple, yet entertaining,

5) If you have any questions, PM me.

6) Have fun and participate

7) IF YOU DO NOT VOTE IN THE DAY/NIGHT CYCLE YOU DIE NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL BE MISSING THAT MUCH TIME THEN DON'T JOIN. YOU CAN NOT VOTE NO ONE AT ANYTIME

8) Game ends when one of the team bosses is killed.

======================================================

This will be a 50/50 split game. Only difference is that you have no idea who is on your team. There will be 1 power role for each team, the Hitman/Policeman.

Bosses- Mayor/Mafia You are the team leader, you just don't have a team yet. You will find your team by PMing/emailing me a name that you want looked at each game night.. This will either bring a team member to you for communicating purposes or show you they belong to the opposite team.You will only be told evil/innocent not if they are the boss or Hit/Police. If you die its game over and your team loses.

Hitman/Policeman - You work for your respective team and get 2 shots per game. The only catch is that you CAN NOT take your shot until you are found by the Boss of your team and start communicating. The shots can be taken at any time of day,just send me a PM/email. You might have to wait for me to see it as I might be at work but it could be a great way to take a vote off a player you want to protect. Only 1 shot per day/night cycle per role.

Order of events:

Nightly lynches
Boss Hit
Police/Hitman Hit unless sent in as a daytime shot

iceh2oinmyveins@gmail.com is my email

DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU SEE GAME ON

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
All PMs have been sent out.

GAME ON

Nightfall will be at 8 PM EST on Thursday Jan 3

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Glad to be here....I suspect all of you!!!!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Ah ha ha ha....get to get a post in before I go!!!!!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Lchap...gonna have a new play style this round, or should we lynch you now?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Lady G seems to be a low poster....

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Who all is playing, Ice?

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Glad the game is on! It feels like I missed the last one completely. My suspicions are on everyone, but starting with those that have their name in Red. :grinyes:

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Seem to be trying pretty hard to get your post count up already there Big Daddy!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store