tank upgrade - questions and suggestions

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

root81

AC Members
Feb 23, 2007
Eastern Townships, Quebec
I have a 10 gal tank right now in my office, and would like to expand the tank. unfortunately , I'm restricted by space. I looked at a few 29 gal tanks the other day, but they would not quite fit the corner. I need something that measures in at 29" X 19" or less. Any suggestions on what I could find that might fit that corner? I'll be checking the LFS's next week, but would appreciate any suggestions. I figure if there is nothing on the market that's decent for my office, I will probably end up making a tank, but it could be quite a while before I get around to it...

Also, I'm looking for stocking suggestions for the new tank. I currently have a pleco and a couple neon tetras in the 10 gal, that will be moved into the new tank. What other fish would be compatible?

Thanks.

deadxero

AC Members
Feb 18, 2005
I would say you should be able to find a nice Hex or Corner Bow Front that will fit those dimensions. I have seen variouse sizes of both running from 20-35 gallons.

southpaw

Lefty
Jun 7, 2007
Tennessee
:iagree:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store