Black Moor

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ralice

Registered Member
Jan 3, 2008
Hi, I have 2 black Moors one of which is doing well but the other is staying at the top of the tank and the fin on top of the body is laying flat as are the fins on the side of the body (except when he swims) Does anyone know if there is anything wrong or is he just adapting to his surroundings - I put a chopped up pea in the tank and that seems to have perked up his movement but the fin is still flat, can anyone give me some advice?
Thank you

bethkira2000

AC Members
Jan 5, 2007
Maine
HI and Welcome sorry to hear your fish aren't well, but if they are frsh water my best adice go the freshwater Newbie forum and post your question there, same for salt. this way you can get the help you need quicker. Sorry I can't help.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Hi, I have 2 black Moors one of which is doing well but the other is staying at the top of the tank and the fin on top of the body is laying flat as are the fins on the side of the body (except when he swims) Does anyone know if there is anything wrong or is he just adapting to his surroundings - I put a chopped up pea in the tank and that seems to have perked up his movement but the fin is still flat, can anyone give me some advice?
Thank you
:welcome: to AC!

What are your water parameters? Tank size? Any more fish in there? How often do you change your water and how much? What is your feeding schedule? What foods do you feed them?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store