Mafia #23 Revenge

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Mafia #23

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day, everyone in the town (including mafia) can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

a. You must vote each day,but you cannot vote for No One. If you fail to vote, you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.

c. Do not put your vote in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Doctor’s Protection
Town Lynch
Mafia Hit
Untimely Deaths
Investigations

b. I will use a random number generator to determine which Mafia groups' hit goes through.

c. The Doctor can protect hits only, not lynchings.

d. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use the random generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

3) If you do not vote daily, then you will pass away from some strange (probably embarrassing) illness that I will give you.

4) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

5) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' with my PM to you.

6) Anyone can declare to be the detective, or any other power role; indeed, I've seen the bad guys do so quite effectively for a short time.

7) Either Mafia team can win, when they outnumber the Innocents, after night’s events.

8) The Innocents win if they lynch all the Mafia.

9) If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

10) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room.

11) Do not edit your posts!

12) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS!

The players are the townsfolk in the great City of ACville. It will be a 1/3 to 2/3 split of players, total Mafia to total Innocents.

Some are Innocents; the remaining are 2 groups of Mafia (Old School/New School); the Mafia will be divided into 2 teams and only know who is in their respective group; they can communicate only with their own group. Each group will get 3 investigations, if they find a member of the other Mafia group they will show as an Innocent.

The Doctor...has the ability to protect one person each game night, from a hit only; they cannot protect on a lynch. They do this by sending me a PM at game nightfall on who is to be protected that night. Be sure to protect the right person, Doctor! The Doctor can't protect them self. The Doctor can communicate with the Detective.

The Detective...investigates the Town Residents to confirm Mafia identities, and find other special role players. The Detective can do one investigation each game night by PM to me and I will confirm the identity. The Detective can communicate with the Doctor.

The Mafia Teams - I will pick a leader among each group to PM me your hit. If the leader dies you will need to send in your own hits/investigations. Each Mafia group will get an investigation per night, if they investigate another Mafia, it will show as innocent.

At the start of Game Day 1, each Mafia Don will PM me two choices for someone they want on their team and I will randomly pick one for your team.

At the start of Game Day 2, each Mafia Don will PM me two choices for someone they want on their team and I will randomly pick one for your team.

Each Mafia team will only get 3 investigations per game. The Mafia group that gets the hit completed doesn't get an investigation completed; the Mafia group whose hit didn't go through will get an investigation completed. A non completed investigation will not count against your allotted amount.

Botched Hit/Lynch - One night I will use a random number generator to see if there will be a botched hit or lynch. I will then use the random number generator to see if the chosen botch works or not. The night is random and will be chosen at game start by pulling numbers out of a hat. It will be in the 1st week though.

The Blackmail…this person can stop someone’s vote from counting, one time. The PM must be sent as soon as possible after a nightfall (beginning of a new game day), for use the next night. You cannot reveal you were the blackmail person to anyone.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. IN THE GAME. Do not take anything personally or make ANY personal attacks."

Note: With this as an Evil build, the Doctor or Detective could be on a Mafia Team.

Note: The Blackmailed Person will be chosen by one of the two Dons, randomly, at the start of a given Game Day.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
The players...

lady
ogre
hook
ice
blue
clown
DD
emo
cory
lchp
ILB
beth
bkw
joan
cool
grns
mad
jdge
mal

Game On...

Day One Nightfall at 8 PM EST, Tuesday, 01/08

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
I Vote to lynch HN!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Well its good to be back to a somewhat normal mafia game for a change of pace.. And nice to see so many lynchable.. ummm new people in the game again. :lipssealedsmilie:

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Well its good to be back to a somewhat normal mafia game for a change of pace.. And nice to see so many lynchable.. ummm new people in the game again. :lipssealedsmilie:
yes, namely, you grins, and HN!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store