Mafia 24 Last One Standing

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Mafia #24

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day everyone in town can vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

A. You must vote each day. If you fail to vote, you will die an untimely death.

B. If you decide to switch your vote, state in bold you are doing so and the new vote.

C. Do not put your vote in your signature.

Secrete vote- Each player can submit a secrete vote to me by PM. Deadline for this vote is 30 min before nightfall. If no is secrete vote is recvieved then i will count your thread vote as your real vote.

A. The night lynchings will be based on secrete votes. Example: If i vote for player X in the thread, but submit a secrete vote for player Y my vote will count toward player Y.

2) The priority of night time happenings is:

Players abilities.
Lynch
Easter Eggs

A. I will use a random number generator to assign all roles.

B. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use the random generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

3) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ.

4) You can say whatever you want in the game. Alliances and deals are encouraged to be made INSIDE THE THREAD.

A. Information gained through an ability or an easter egg can be shared in the thread.

B. Information that I pm you about concerning game mechanics, or any information that is outside the the workings of actual play, CANNOT be shared with the thread. If it is important to the game i will make an Update Post.

5) Anyone can declare to have an ability, or any other power role; indeed, I've seen the bad guys do so quite effectively for a short time.

6) No one, unless authorized to do so, are to discuss the game outside of the thread. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations.

7) Do not edit your posts!

8) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS!

9) The winner of the game will be the last player left.

A. Eventually there will be two players left. Those two will be judge based on there game play :grinyes:

10) Each player can decided not to use their ability. To use your ability you must pm me no later then 30 mins before nightfall.

The players are the townsfolk in the great City of ACville. This game is a free for all. There are no teams and no communicating players.

The purpose is to lynch one player each night until you are the only one left. You will use your abilities that have been given to you to help you win. It maybe in your best interest to use the abilites of others to do so as well. you can use any tatic that is inside the game rules to win.

The Roles and abilities:

Hangman-your vote counts double.

Theif-steal an ability for the next night by giving up your vote. If you steal an ability that has a cost you must it. The person you stole it from looses
their ability.

Fortune Teller-50%.Post the secrete vote tally for that night.

Doctor-give up 2 votes to save one person from lynch.

Kidnapper- 3/4. Remove 1 person from the game for 1 day.

Detective- investigation every other night

Operator- Give someone the ability to communicate with another player for 1 night. that person must give up 1 vote to connect the call.

Seer-50%. theres a chance you can see the abilities used the prior night.

Politician-2/3. you can move 1 vote to another player in the secrete vote.

The Hater- 2/3. Randomly cancel one person's ability.

Shamen- Remove yourself form the game for 2 nights to lynch 1 player. The use of this ability is annoced to the the thread. Onced removed you cannot post, vote, or be effected by any abilities. you can be lynched.

Joker-3/4. randomly switch 2 players abilities.

EasterBunny-50% Put 1 easter egg into play(giving to a player randomly)

Items:
Easter egg- Easter egg will contain 1 of 3 items(cellphone, spy glass,book). They will come into effect either through the EasterBunny or through a coin flip on nights 2,4, and 6.

Book-you've found a book that contains the secrete vote tally

Cellphone-Communicate with one player outside the game for 1 day.

Spy glass- you've gained 1 investigation.

There are 13 possible roles with 9 current players. The roles will be randomly assigned to the players. The roles will not be know publiclly, unless you yourself feel the need to reveal your role.

Some roles have cost to use and some require you choose someone to use them on.

• If it says random then i will use a random number generator.

• 2/3 I will flip a coin 3 times, and if the outcome is 2 heads then the ability will be successful.

• 3/4 is the same as 2/3 except you need 3 heads

• 50% see above, only 1 heads needed

• paying any number of votes mean that your vote will not count toward the final tally. If the cost is 2 votes your vote won't count for 2 nights I will not reveal to the thread if a vote doesn't count

You will recieve a Pm to confirm if your ability was successful or not.

Note: Abilities cannot be used until after day 1, the only exception is the thief who has to put their request in for the next night

Note: I will determine the timing of each ability and in what order it needs to be played out based how it effects each player and gameplay. If you have any dispute about the outcome of an ability feel free to PM me.

Note: Not every role will be in use

Last edited:

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Please wait til i say game on to post

Please read the rules before asking any questions

players:

Beth
LC
LG
Jpap
OGRE
CorYlover
RB
Andi
JMax

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX
All PMs have been sent out.

After night 1 we will be on a 24hr days.

First nightfall will be Tuesday 3pm central

Srry but i have class on Monday and Tuesday so it has to be early.

GAME ON!!

bkw1982

I'M GOING TO ZOMBIELAND
Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, TX

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
no doubt! i have no clue what the hell i am supposed to be doing this game, lmao, ..looks like fun!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
And I mean that in the "who the hell is voting me for...omg they suck and I can't even vote back" kinda way :devil:
Its ok, to make you feel better, i vote to lynch LC:lipssealedsmilie:

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Ok, well this should prove to be interesting!! Every man/woman for themselves!! LOL...so I guess we just randomly vote someone WOW, so who should go first???

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store