Guess whos otto is Pregnant?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

wataugachicken

The Dancing Banana
Jul 14, 2005
Charlotte, NC
lol. . . . nobody's oto is ever pregnant - because they are egglayers.

very cool though, hope you get some little fry.

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
Ditto. Good luck.

I have 5 in my 5g for about a month now with sooo many plants and only 5 cheeries. Im hopin for some babies as well. they hang out together allllllll the time.

What do you feed? Any thing special you did you can pass on? How long have they been together. Im excited. Subscribition done.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Had them together for exactly a month now.
Though the tank conditions as far as ph isnt really best for them (5.5-6.0 due to co2) they still seem to enjoy the 10g tank they are in. The temperature in that tank has been in 82-85 range. I feed them a variety of foods since they are accompanied by 8 baby mollies and what ever the mollys dont pick up the ottos do. I indulge them with a big variety of flakes, sinking wafers, crisps, tetra bites and an occasional slice of blanched cucumber. And when theres no food i have noticed them munching on one of my plants. Though one cannot say that those were the reasons why shes full of eggs, could be dumb luck.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store