Parrots are the ugliest fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

keiferd

AC Members
Nov 4, 2003
LI,NY
Visit site
I don't understand why anyone would want a parrot cichlid. They are a mutant created by man that would never survive in the wild without human care. They look like fat clumsy retarded goldfish. It is an abomination that should never have been created.:mad2: I want to put one in with my Mbunas just to watch it get eaten.:devil:

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
It's a hybrid most of us condemn but there is no way you can discourage everyone from buying the fish. It is their choice whether or not they buy the fish.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
People like bright colors, people like fish.. put them together and you get a parrot fish.. im sure more than half the ppl who buy the fish do not know its whereabouts and are just getting it because it looks nice/exotic and they think its the way the fish naturally is. (even if its radioactive green) And your mbunas probably wont eat it.. just will harass it to death

keiferd

AC Members
Nov 4, 2003
LI,NY
Visit site
lol that fish should be put out of it's misery

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
I don't understand why anyone would want a parrot cichlid. They are a mutant created by man that would never survive in the wild without human care. They look like fat clumsy retarded goldfish. It is an abomination that should never have been created.:mad2: I want to put one in with my Mbunas just to watch it get eaten.:devil:
:silly::silly::silly::silly::silly: :lipssealedsmilie: :lipssealedsmilie: :lipssealedsmilie: :lipssealedsmilie: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire::rant2::rant2: :flamed: :raspberry: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :sim: :sim: :tombstone: :tombstone: :shark:

I am an owner of said "cool fish!!!!

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :lipssealedsmilie: :lipssealedsmilie: :lipssealedsmilie: :lipssealedsmilie: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :rant2: :rant2: :flamed: :raspberry: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :sim: :sim: :tombstone: :tombstone: :shark:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store