?satan pleco?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

joe loach

bees rule !!!!!
Jan 31, 2008
oakdale,ca
www.myspace.com
i remember as kid at my lfs there was a very neat looking pleco far to costly for a kid,100.00 dollers! it had a deep black body with blood red fins.they called it a satan pleco.that was about 16 years ago.i have yet to see another one or know anyone who has seen or heard of a pleco that looks like that. i have looked online at a few fish sites but no luck.if any knows,please tell me where they found it!

charlie4486

Charlie Murphy!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
never heard of it, but interested to hear some answers.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
I'm thinking scarlet pleco-L-025 like Dangerdoll said. That's the only pleco I remember with such features mentioned in first post.:)

joe loach

bees rule !!!!!
Jan 31, 2008
oakdale,ca
www.myspace.com
i just looked up the sunshine,scarlet and flame pleco and the scarlet is close but i don't think thats it.this pleco had a solid black body and fins where completely red.

abbott75

My animals ate my money...
Jan 28, 2008
Australia
i just looked up the sunshine,scarlet and flame pleco and the scarlet is close but i don't think thats it.this pleco had a solid black body and fins where completely red.
Are you sure it's not just your memory filling in the blanks for you?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store