O, NO my clown is sick

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Gorey

AC Members
Feb 9, 2008
I have a sick clown it came out of no were i have had her for a month and now she has a bubble growing on her face and it looks like her skin is comming of by her body near her face. WHAT DO I DO:help:

Gorey

AC Members
Feb 9, 2008
She has the white clumpy stuff near her head as well as a white bubble under her mouth. I think it my be the 4th one on the link. Is this going to put the others in trouble?

Gorey

AC Members
Feb 9, 2008
Im going to be setting up a QT tank today. What kind of meds would you recommend and what should i put the saltinity at?

Gorey

AC Members
Feb 9, 2008
I finally cought her. I did a fresh water dip with meds. Now I have her in a 5 gallon bucket with an air stone and a heater. I will do a 50% water change every other day. But im not sure if I should feed her while she is in QT.

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
I lost an entire tank to brook a very short time ago. I'd suggest keeping an EXTREMELY close eye on the other inhabitants and be prepared to treat them. All of mine died in the matter of 2-3 days.

I hope you have a better outcome than I had.

Gorey

AC Members
Feb 9, 2008
I'm going to be doing a FW dip daily, When should i put her back in the main tank?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store