God's amazing natural fish tank... Amazing

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kitokatlin

1.21 Gigawatts!
Some friends and I were camping at Beaver Creek in Colorado a little while back and came upon this lake early in the morning, you can still see the morning mist on the lake. Just thought I would bring us all back to our inspiration for having a fish tank to begin with. Quite the amazing natural fish tank. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their tanks and God's creations.

BeaverCreek1.jpg BeaverCreek2.jpg BeaverCreek3.jpg

kitokatlin

1.21 Gigawatts!
Colorado gets plenty of snow, those photos were taken towards the end of summer here. That area will be completely frozen by now. It is just above 10,000 feet. But it does make the summers worth it.

Gracecat

Custom User Title Fits Here
Jan 30, 2008
Louisiana
Those photos look very much like a lake in Jasper Alberta, to me.

Beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing.

BoredAgain

Cubs in '10
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
I love Colorado summers...can't stand the winters. After 3 years I still can't get used to the low humidity and snow. I miss the South! Great pics, looks like I know where I'll be going as soon as it warms up.

kitokatlin

1.21 Gigawatts!
I love Colorado summers...can't stand the winters. After 3 years I still can't get used to the low humidity and snow. I miss the South! Great pics, looks like I know where I'll be going as soon as it warms up.
You'll Enjoy it, one of my favorite spots, the creek runs all the way to Canon City. I am in the HVAC industry and we install a whole house humidifier on almost every home that we touch. Sure makes a difference. Call Rugged Enterprises they are a great company in Denver and sell Trane equipment. Ask for a whole house humidifier.

jflng

unRegistered abUser
Apr 23, 2007
-
Nice paludarium!

kitokatlin

1.21 Gigawatts!
Nice word, not quite a marsh but definitely the land and water components!

BoredAgain

Cubs in '10
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
You'll Enjoy it, one of my favorite spots, the creek I am in the HVAC industry and we install a whole house humidifier on almost every home that we touch. Sure makes a difference. Call Rugged Enterprises they are a great company in Denver and sell Trane equipment. Ask for a whole house humidifier.
If I decide to stay, which I most likely will, I will definitely be installing that when I purchase a house. Now for when I'm out of the house I'll probably just wrap my entire body in a wet, warm towel, that should get the effect that I'm looking for. :grinyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store