Black neon tetra and blue (red?) neon tetra

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Probably only as a default. They will prefer their own since they are unique species.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Probably only as a default. They will prefer their own since they are unique species.
Very true. Paracheirodon simulans is also overlooked. Look that one up.:)

Hooked Newbie

May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Very true. Paracheirodon simulans is also overlooked. Look that one up.:)
Those are the "greens" right? Do you speak Latin as a primary language or what?! lol

:bowing:

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Those are the "greens" right? Do you speak Latin as a primary language or what?! lol

:bowing:
Aww...It's just that I despise common names, HN. I had confused several fish with common names so I stick mainly to scientific names to be more specific. No, I don't speak Latin.lol Only English and Tagalog (Philippine language).:eek:

Yes, it's a green neon tetra.:)

Hooked Newbie

May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
IMO- most fish are better off in a tank owned by someone that cares about them over an LFS tank. Not a bash on the LFS, but business is business and they can't worry about keeping a correct number of a particular species. If you like them and have the room... they'd probably be better off in your 55 than purchased by someone that might put them in a 5G without heat or filter.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store