Please Judge My Singing (on youtube)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mestupidcat

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
Corsicana, TX 75110

kimmisc

is in your closet.
Mar 12, 2007
Florence, SC
All four are of equal quality. I had a look at a couple of your fish vids. Nice fishies! :) I assume since you're putting yourself out there and asking for judgement, that you want honest opinions in regards to your singing. Simon, Paula, and Randy would say no. You have some tone issues, you aren't in control of your voice, and you look very nervous and uncomfortable.. which adds up to the performances being uncomfortable to watch.

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
Jen your adorable, but your voice is not yet trained. you could be a good singer, you need to find a voice coach. :)

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
you have to learn to sing with your voice, not rebas or imitating another, you have the tone but you need to master your voice you'll never sound like them sing their song with your voice, its there you just have to bring it out..:)

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
First one. I love the hair!

echoofformless

Peat Advocate & Defender Of Snails
Oct 1, 2005
Phil Uh Del Feeya
www.myspace.com
They're all very good, and yes your voice has great potential with some honing and practice. You do need to work on the stage presence more than the voice though - when I looked away from the videos I felt like it sounded more professional than when I looked at the videos. That is how strongly psychological the whole visual and stage presence element can really be - something for you to keep in mind and perfect.

I have to say I m quite impressed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store