Mafia #27: Survivor ACville Island

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Cory Lover

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
B.C. Canada
Welcome everyone to the Mafia #27: Survivour ACville Island!

Game Mechanics

1) Each game day (which is usually 48 hours), everyone in the town has to vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to banish so and so from the Island. New rule: You may NOT retract your vote after it is placed.

2) You must vote each day, but you cannot vote for no one, or yourself. If you fail to vote, you will die an untimely, and most likely embarrassing death.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets eliminated. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

3) If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use a random number generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

4) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

5) Please do not take anything personal said in this game. It is a game. If you are having alot of trouble with another player, PM me please.

6) You can say whatever you want in the game (but please do not be nasty to other players).

7) Do not edit your posts!

8) Please do not post after you are dead (in the game).

Roles:

-Innocent: Your job is to try to vote off all the members from the two alliances. You are the good guy.

-Lazuli Alliance: Your #1 priority is to vote off members of the Emerald Alliance, and then innocents.

-Emerald Alliance: Your #1 priority is to vote off members of the Lazuli Alliance, then innocents.

Nightly Happenings:

-The lynch
-The coconut hit

Each alliance will have one coconut hit which they can use after the first night. They will choose who they want to hit, PM that to me in advance of night time, and whoever they use the coconut hit on has a 50% chance of being killed.

New twist: Each innocent has ONE investigation to use.

How to win the game:

If all the Emerald and Lazuli alliance members get killed, the innocents win.

If either the Emerald or Lazuli alliance knock out the opposing alliance, and all the innocents, they win.

The ratio of Emeralds to Lazulis to innocents will be about equal.

Roles will assigned randomly and/or hand picked.

Hope that covers it all, I'm new to modding games. Please forgive me if I missed anything.

GAME ON!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
The ratio of Emeralds to Lazulis to innocents will be about equal.

Roles will assigned randomly and/or hand picked.
I am going to go out on a limb and say that each group has 3 players each.

I also appreciate the fact that you have posted that roles could be hand picked. I think that is something to keep in mind.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
The no vote changing is going to be a challenage.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Hmmm....well Hi all!! Here we go!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store