first shell dweller

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

andruboz

Senile Member
Jan 6, 2003
texas
home.satx.rr.com
picked up a neo_multifasciatus_chaitika saturday
and put him in the 20g long, sand substrate tank with a little goby and a peacock eel, and 2 curviceps.

Armkes was a little concerned it would be eel chow, but i haven't seen the eel go for anything bigger than a blood worm so far. and there are a few guppy fry in there 1/4 the size of the multifasc which should dissappear first.

they said theres a fairly good chance they could get me a female the next time i come in because the first one was probably a male.

just hope i dont get too badly bitten by the african bug. my central/south american obsession is still going strong.

neo_multifasciatus_chaitika.jpg

Last edited:

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
We're actually hoping that you do get the Shellie bug as those are beautiful pix of a beautiful fish! How much did it set you back?

andruboz

Senile Member
Jan 6, 2003
texas
home.satx.rr.com
its a pic from armkes. mine is nicely defined as far as stripes go but does not yet have any orange coloration as shown in the pic. paid $7 and change but living near armkes, i didnt have any shipping cost. having never bought africans before, I'm not sure if thats a good price or not.

i know you can buy unknown origin africans from walmart for less, but i wanted a shell dweller.

he seems to be happy in the tank so far.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store