planted community tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

leighasnana

AC Members
May 10, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I love your tank. How long have you had your ram? I've never had good luck with the ones from the fish store. In the pic the cories look like they have horizontal stripes. What kind are they? Very nice choice of fish - I love the cories.

Robin Alv

Robin
Jan 14, 2008
New Jersey
I've had the ram for about a month. I've only had the tank for two months or so. I used to keep tanks and then didn't for about five years. I'm happy to be back - gt a saltwater one for the first time also.

I did not have luck with the rams. The one I have is doing well, but I had two others that just up and died one day after the next. I though I was going to lose this one also. He has taken up with the cory cats (I think they are banded or skunk - not sure) and hangs with them a lot.

Just having a blast with them. Never had rams before -they're great. They really come to the window and up to my fingers at feeding time.

Robin

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
Very nice looking! :clap:

I love the plant canopy, and that one cherry barb looks like he's primed and ready to breed. :naughty:

divingne1

AC Members
Jun 15, 2007
Canton, GA
I agree...the cherry barb needs a girlfriend! I understand the issue with GBR. I had 2 pair laying eggs all the time and then they just started dying on me. I cried like a baby when my long finned ram died. He was a great dad and the ladies loved him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store