SW, BW & FW (LOTS OF) Pictures! A little something for everyone :D

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SpockthePuffer

AC Members
Jan 2, 2008
Pittsburgh
I went a picture taking spree last night and got some good ones.

I guess I'll start with SW pictures first...

tank is a 55 gallon in case anyone wants to know

Poor turbo snails were in the tank less than 5 minutes and Wilbur already tried to eat them

This was Wilbur's sleeping spot lastnight, he is such a crazy fish. And very cute!

Nemo'Ne

~~~~~

Okay Bw tank! 30 gallon with a green spotted puffer Milton

~~~~

And my lovely betta Merlin

Okay, Thats it. I hope you all enjoy :D

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
wow great pics, what kind of camera?

SpockthePuffer

AC Members
Jan 2, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thanks everyone!!

The sw pictures are these fish going in this order... Midas Blenny, Watchman Goby and then Wilbur my Valentini puffer

The camera is a d80 so really I should be getting better pictures but I don't know how to use it so I pretend its like a point and shoot, lol

And yes granny, Milton is the cutie pie, he wins everyone's heart with his big smile :D

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
Thanks everyone!!

The sw pictures are these fish going in this order... Midas Blenny, Watchman Goby and then Wilbur my Valentini puffer

The camera is a d80 so really I should be getting better pictures but I don't know how to use it so I pretend its like a point and shoot, lol

And yes granny, Milton is the cutie pie, he wins everyone's heart with his big smile :D
Whats a D80? your pics are amazing!! I hope the camera I just ordered will do as well !

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store