EYES finally open !

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
OK , this is it ,my life is over ....................
As i type im laughting.
I read every post i can being new to sw well totaly neew to any tank set-up.
I have read many times how people get their magnifying glasses out with a flashlight and i think "ok" and i never think twice about it .
Then i think how come you all are seeing things and i am not ? gee have had the tank set up 3 weeks already ,then i start thinking maybe we baught dead rock in which hubby and i discussed at lenght,and we just got 34 lbs of LR at 9.99 lbs ,OMG we are thinking did we get ripped off 500 bux's already in LR .
Gee what are WE doing wrong .
So hubbys gone :eek: and im lonely ,bored and just not interested in anything at all ,was just going to go to bed at 9 and hope time goes by faster while i sleep .
At 9pm i thaught WHAT THE HECK ,wheres the flashlight's?
silently cussing hubby for hiding all the flashlights and i cant call him because he is still at work cause his time is 6pm ,low and behold i found the crank flashlight but i didnt know it was crank so i ask my 6 year old ,do you know why this flaslight isnt working ? she happily taught me how this new thing operates and i shut out all the lights and started to think this is crazy !
i wait 15 min and start my quest ..........15 20 min nothing ok now i know im crazy at about 5 min to 10 ,OMG i think i saw something i screach for my daughter ,look look do you see that and the 2 of us are so happy to see a worm lol then i see a creepy crawly and screatch for my daughter and just as we are looking at our new little pets the phone rings , daughter answers and i really didnt want to leave the tank lol
I get on the phone ,hubby says whats wrong is the rock dead lol
I explained everything and told him i need a higher powered M/glass and how amazing this is i wish he was here to see .
He is now in burnaby BC out shopping for a new and better M/glass for me lol
So back to the tank i go ,to check out a different rock ,wow another worm this one is huge with a striped like look blk and wht,and im seeing these little tubes all over with 2 hair like things all over the place .
MY life is over now my eyes are truely open and it is SO AWESOME!
its like walking on the moon!

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
You spent all that time writing that out when you could have been looking at your tank some more? You have not come to the darkside completely young padawan. LOL.

Now, when you get to be like me, have a live streaming webcam on your fish tank so you can watch it while your at work.. then you know your life is over. ;)

Last edited:

Sarra

AC Members
Dec 8, 2007

BToast

AC Members
Jan 6, 2008
Orange County,CA
I'm running my tank fallow at the moment and watching my rock more closely due to the lack of fish. You will find that these new discoveries are one of the best things about salt water tanks. I hope you intend to post some photos of your new tank and all that live rock. I have a great relationship with my local LFS, and bought all my live rock for a crazy low price. I hope yours is as full of life as mine is. Also, take a look at the hitchhiker stickys at the beginning of this forum, thier a great help.

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
oh yes thank you .
i did post photo's in my yippie thread .
glad to see someone else up at this hour in the dark lol

WoodRight

New 75 gal not set up yet.
Jan 18, 2008
Watertown,CT
Hey Blossom I'm always up LOL. I have been finding stuff like crazy. The longer you wait the more you will see. It is alot of fun. I don't even really watch to much TV anymore.

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
lol i just saw your other post and i thaught he might be in bed lol
Now i know what you have been talking about this whole time .
And omg i have a ton of critters in there.
but i did notice one worm was a little big i think ill keep an eye on him ,he streached out one time more then 5cm he had a stripe like look ,little crawling thingys ,and ones that move way fast ,small fleshy like worms , and i never noticded b4 tiny tubes with 2 hairs they are everywhere and i better get to bed 730 comes earily lol
what have you seen in yours?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store