Are There any other Monster Cat Keepers Here????

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
Are there any other monster cat keepers here???? If so what type of monster cats do you keep???? ***Remember Monster means big***. Can't be corys. Anyways here are my monster cats: I have a 12'' lima shovelnose, 12'' asian upside down catfish, 7'' rtc(Red Tail Catfish), and 4 5'' irrendencent sharks. Plus a 6'' syno eurptis. I am a big catfish man!!!!! Today I will be adding to this list I will be getting a rtc x tsn and a gulper!!!!:headbang2::headbang2:
So what do you keep??
BFK AKA BIG CAT KEEPER

TheFanatic

AC Members
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
The biggest thing I have these days is a 14 inch Gibbiceps. I've had a couple of Limas in the past and a RTC. Even a Channel Cat and a Mottled Bull Head. But the Gibbiceps is going bye bye soon. Too big and doesn't do much for the tank. I need to get rid of him. Thinking of dropping a Ray in that tank and they need excellent water. Can't have the Pleco crapping up the water...

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
The biggest thing I have these days is a 14 inch Gibbiceps. I've had a couple of Limas in the past and a RTC. Even a Channel Cat and a Mottled Bull Head. But the Gibbiceps is going bye bye soon. Too big and doesn't do much for the tank. I need to get rid of him. Thinking of dropping a Ray in that tank and they need excellent water. Can't have the Pleco crapping up the water...
True. Where are you located?? Maybe I'll take him off your hands!

amyjod2

AC Members
Feb 14, 2008
How about some photos
Would love to see your monsters

Amy

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
thats between me and the pleco.
:irked:

Umm..The only monster catfish I have are my synos, all at 6 inches.;) The plecs are still young unless you count the channel catfish and common plecos I kept a few years back.:perv:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store