black shark

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

anthony byrne

AC Members
Jan 1, 2008
a got a new fish last week in the LPS a black shark wen he was putting it in the bag i asked him how big will it grow .he said it will max out at 6in i was looking in my aquarium book and it said a max out at 24 in .i only have a 200L tank .what a bumer:wall:

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Is it a red tailed black shark? They get 5-6 inches. I haven't seen black sharks in many years, I guess some lfs caught onto not trying to sell such potential monsters to unsuspecting customers. Can you return it?

Fishfiles1

AC Members
Mar 3, 2008
Lansing Michigan/Mesick Michigan
Real Name
Ben
thats is one crazy big fish

anthony byrne

AC Members
Jan 1, 2008
i went back to the LPS and they wont take fish back. AFTER 48 hours i told him i ask what size they grow wen i was takeing the fish and it is a black shark and not a red tail shark .what do i do with a fish like that its only 1.5 in now but how wants some thing that grows that big

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Anthony, try Craiglist or the Classified sections if you live in USA otherwise give him to someone without credit and who has a large accommodation for that fish.:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store