prices of coral is this a sale?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
please help , i have never baught coral is this good prices ,and what are the going prices?

thanks

sun coral (yellow) baby heads growing on the side $25
Hairy tongue $20
Bubble Coral $25
Purple mushrooms 6 or 7 with a few polyps attached $15
1 hairy mushroom $10
Trumpet coral with about 8 heads. $15
clove coral $15
Tiny leather coral $5
Tiny Devils hand leather $5
1 blue tip SPS $15
1 Plate coral $10
1 LG feather duster on rock $25
1 XLG Anemone $50

in canadian funds lol

Last edited:

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Not sure of the exchange rate but in US dollars some would be good prices, some average and some a little high maybe. I bought my featherduster at a store known for higher prices due to their overhead and I still only paid $19 before my discount.

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
My LFS would charge triple most of those prices, granted in US dollars but the exchange rate wouldn't matter that I'm still being charged a lot more for the same thing lol....

a pink plate, for example was $69.99 last week. So that translates into the latest conversion to roughly $72 canadian dollars. Bubble coral was $59. Thus why my tank is not stocked with many corals

DeeSeven

AC Members
Feb 4, 2007
CT
My LFS would charge triple most of those prices, granted in US dollars but the exchange rate wouldn't matter that I'm still being charged a lot more for the same thing lol....

a pink plate, for example was $69.99 last week. So that translates into the latest conversion to roughly $72 canadian dollars. Bubble coral was $59. Thus why my tank is not stocked with many corals
bingo mandy My lfs has INSANE prices...red mushrooms with at most 5-6 heads for 69.99!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store