Any Discus breeders?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Diann62

AC Members
Mar 11, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I'm looking to buy some discus for my 110 gallon tank. I'm not getting any until June. I know it's a little early, but might take time to find any. I'm reluctant to buy from the LFS. I don't know if it matters where I'm from, but I'm in Ontario, Canada. I'd like to drive to pick up the fish to lessen the stress, but if they have to be flown in, what can you do. Anyone know of a good breeder?:mwave:

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Sorry all the breeder I know are local to me(USA) and in the Pacific northwest.

golfproinlexky

Know just enough to be dangerous...
Dec 31, 2007
Kentucky
The best I can recommend is RFI Discus in Bloomington, IN. rfidiscus.com is where I got mine and they've done pretty well so far. The breeder also contacted me to follow up a few days after my purchase and has been available for questions since my purchase. I would recommend!

yourchoice

AC Members
Aug 6, 2006
Toronto
Best store I think in Toronto for Discus is Gold Garden Pet Shop. 4779 steeles e.Imports from Singapore and can have 200-400 3-4 inch Discus at any time.Can pick them out yourself. Owner is very flexlble and was in Singapore himself a couple of months ago.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store