Zebra Nerite for sale?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I don't know of anyone directly with them for sale. You could check the classifieds at www.applesnail.net or a google search may be your best bet. I am *supposed* to be getting in olive nerites, but don't know when and haven't really seen the zebras around. Also check around some of the planted tank specific forums as often there will be inverts listed in their ads.

0live

128 mb tempura
Mar 14, 2008
area code 401
I was trying to get to applesnail.net earlier today.. but I was going to applesnailS.net

:(

I'll take a look, thanks!

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
You should research whether the "Zebra nerite" you're after is freshwater/brackish/saltwater/amphibious, as I've seen different species being sold as "Zebra nerite".

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
Hey that's me Lol. I will have some more in maybe two weeks? That is unless someone doesn't pay.. =) Find me on aquabid or just e-mail me to get on a waiting list.

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
My trashipper just called me, I have 15 comming in this week, so after a 5 day quarantine I should have some. Send me a pm on aquabid so it gets to my e-mail

Arakkis

AC Members
Apr 7, 2008
SJ Cali
I really should put up a better pic of them though...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store