Some nature pictures from last fishing trip (picture heavy)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Notophthalmus

I put the 'snork' in 'snorkeling'!
Mar 4, 2008
Tennessee
Very nice! Is that in New York? Man, it's not that green yet here in Tennessee. Pretty darner, if a little worse for wear. I see you also got some shots of Cartius golficus in its natural habitat.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks everyone..
The pictures are actually from last september so its not that green here yet in NY lol.
Fish.. well it was kinda slow at that place. But did catch a catfish and a few perch. The weather was really funky.. First really really sunny and then thundershowers then sun again then showers.. But the water was very nice and quiet after the rain.

Sarge_857

Iam the one under your bed. BOO
Mar 18, 2008
Saline, MI AKA craphole USA
Where is that?!?!? its gorgeous!! looks like one of the best fishing spots ever! that giant spider pic is wicked.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Where is that?!?!? its gorgeous!! looks like one of the best fishing spots ever! that giant spider pic is wicked.
Upstate NY, not too far from Monticello. Went to two different places, the first one was kinda dead with fish so moved on to the open lake.
Cant wait to go fishing again this summer.
This time when I go ill be sure to pay attention to some plants/driftwood and stones lol

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
The hazy/foggy river pics remind me of early morning canoe fishing in a small river near me, man I can wait till water temps get up a little bit. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store