On February 17, 2009 Television Will Evolve

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
OMG...do you know how sick of those commercials I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I really doubt it's going to impact many people. How many people heard about the analog cell system being shut down? Except for a few applications (police call boxes in a couple areas, etc.) we pulled the plug on it completely in Feb. Never really made the news and there were very few complaints.

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
I guess i would care more if i watched TV.. ever. my TV gets plugged in for one thing.. movies.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
I really doubt it's going to impact many people. How many people heard about the analog cell system being shut down? Except for a few applications (police call boxes in a couple areas, etc.) we pulled the plug on it completely in Feb. Never really made the news and there were very few complaints.
yes but i think more people had switched years ago.... think of how many tvs that wont work right now with out a box.....

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
I always like analog.

It'll be a little sad to see it go. ...

There's something about turning on an old television and seeing the tubes heat up, waiting for that blurry image to appear, that gets to me. . . :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store