Mafia 31: Bounty Hunter Edition

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
1.Each game day, everyone in the town has to vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

a. You must cast a vote for each day/night cycle. You may vote to lynch ‘no one’ or yourself, if desired. If you fail to vote, you will die an untimely death.

b. If you decide to switch your vote, please state in bold you are doing so and the new vote. (I retract my vote on XXXX, and vote to lynch XXX).

c. Do not put your vote in your signature.

2. Whoever has the most votes gets eliminated. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched.

a. The priority of night time happenings is:

Doctor’s Protection
Bounty Hunter Hit or Town Lynching
Mafia Hit
Untimely Deaths
Investigations

b. If multiple people have the same number of votes, I will use a random number generator to decide which of those gets lynched.

3) Again, if you do not vote daily, then you will die an untimely death (UD).

4) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so. That's kind of the point. If you are discussing things, then everyone else doesn't get the benefit of your deliberations. Think town hall rather than internet chat room

5) You can claim whatever you want in the game, but you can't 'prove it' by posting any PMs received during the game (role assignment or otherwise).

6) While the use of site moderator ‘special powers’ can’t be controlled by the game moderator, using abilities not available to all players can present an unfair advantage. The use of such powers is strongly discouraged, and posting any information gained through their use is forbidden.

7) The Mafia wins, when they outnumber the Innocents.

8) The Innocents win when they lynch all the Mafia.

9) Do not edit your posts!

10) NO AFTER DEATH POSTS! IF YOU MUST, PLEASE KEEP THEM TO A MINIMUM!!! NO REVEALING ANY ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ OR THROUGH EMAIL.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread. IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A GAME. Do not take anything personally, but please keep posts within reason. Any posts that I feel are out of line could result in a removal from the game.

Roles

Bounty Hunter – You have the ability to negate any lynching any night, no limit..If you think you know a mafia player then you can send a PM/Email to me and say you want to hit so and so, the lynch will not happen and instead your hit will.. The Dr can protect you from a hit or lynch any night EXCEPT on Night 3. That night the Don gets to choose a player to join his team. If you are chosen you die. You will always show as nothing but an innocent unless the Don dies, at that time if you are chosen for investigation your role can be found by the mafia only.

DR – You can protect the innocents from a lynch or hit by Pm/Email me before night fall. You can't protect yourself.You can not protect from a Bounty Hunter Hit.If the Detective finds you then you can communicate.

Detective- You can help the town by sending an investigation before each night fall. You will get the results following night fall.If you find the DR you can communicate.

Don- You and your team will be trying to lynch and hit the innocents. PM/Email me each night. Night 3 you have the choice of any player to join your team, if you choose the Bounty Hunter he will die.You will not get any investigations.If you die your team loses their hits but gain investigations with roles revealed.

Mafia Henchman- Your job is to help the Don rid the town of innocents that stand in the way of ruling the town. If the Don is killed in action you may send in an investigation and will receive roles but you lose the chance to send in a nightly hit.If the Don dies before night 3 you don't have a chance to add to the team.

Townies- Your job is to lynch mafia, not innocents!

1st Night Fall will be at 9 PM EST Wed 4/16

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Hello!

[AC] Gunslinger

Whiskey dulls the pain
Mar 5, 2008
ACville
Hmmm, no one chose to use an alias yet...do they not have anything to hide, or is that what they want us to think?

things that make you go hmmm...

[AC] Gunslinger

Whiskey dulls the pain
Mar 5, 2008
ACville
Hey Ice, seeing as we dont have a player list because of aliases and what not, how many players are signed up?

[AC] Gunslinger

Whiskey dulls the pain
Mar 5, 2008
ACville
Ok.

So question, I assume there are already mafia henchman right now...will we get to know how many?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store