INSANE GLOW IN THE DARK SHRIMP, PLEASE READ!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Robbyman

AC Members
Sep 14, 2007
as it sit writing this its 1:42am eastern time, and as i lay in my bed going to sleep, i open my eyes and look over to my 40 gallon breeder tank full of my cherry shrimp! as full of it, it sounds i have successfully bred GLOW IN THE DARK SHRIMP!, these shrimp glow permanently without being "charged" from indoor lighting, this is absolutely insane!! and i have currently 3 or more large breeding size shrimp, and several tiny baby sized ones, pleaaase people be patient, and ill upload some photos, this is not a hoaks! i have dont something amazing and i wish to share it with the freshwater industry!!!

i know this is my first post, i have been reading off these forums for info, for many months, but this is something worth sharing, please support me, until i can provide some photos as proof THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Robbyman

AC Members
Sep 14, 2007
this is the best i could do, SADLY one got stunned when i netted him up, so it was easy to set exposure to 30 seconds and get this picture!! please let me know what you think, this is INSANE!!

gregm

AC Members
May 14, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
how? what you feeding them, etc..

Robbyman

AC Members
Sep 14, 2007
im sorry for the repeat posts, but my hearts racing and im shaking im soo exited! i plan on breeding these and having an absolute legal...bio-luminescent shrimp, for everyone!! ill upload more pictures when i can!!!

Robbyman

AC Members
Sep 14, 2007
i feed my shrimp Hikari Crab cuisine, boiled spinach, and omega one freshwater flakes, keep in mind there one only 10 or less out of thousands that are like this!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store